The Crodeon Dashboard goes hand in hand with Reporter. Every button that you could want to push, every setting that you want to alter: you'll find it on the Dashboard.
In this manual we'll help you manage your groups and users on the Crodeon Dashboard.
As a user you can have access to different groups on the Crodeon Dashboard. Each group can have multiple Reporters linked to it. It is important to note that the group level settings apply to all Reporters and users in this group.
Add a group to the Crodeon Dashboard
There are two ways to create a new group on our Dashboard. The first option is by following the Claim your Reporter flow and the second option is by clicking on the "Add group" button on the left side of your screen on the home page.
Add an user
1. Check with your customer or colleague if they have already created an account on the Crodeon Dashboard.
- Yes, ask which e-mail address they used.
- No, ask your customer or colleague to go to https://cloud.crodeon.com/signup and let them create an account.
3. Click on the three dots to the right of the group name:
- Select “Edit members”
- Fill in the e-mail address of the new group member
- Choose the access level
- Press “Add member”
When your customer or colleague logs in again, they will have access to their new group
Remove an user
Go to your group where you want to remove a member. Click on the three dots next to your groups name and press "Edit members". Go down and remove a member by clicking on the dustbin.